Disabled Scholarship Scheme
Sector: Social Welfare Department
Objectives of the Scheme :
- Providing assistance and promoting disabled children in education and training.
Eligibility of the Beneficiaries :-
- Residents of Chhattisgarh
- Disability of the person must be of 40% or above
- Regular student of school/college/Technical course
- Income of parents/guardian must be less than 8000- per month
Application Procedure :-
- Application will be submitted in the prescribed format, to the District Office of Social Welfare / Janpad Panchayat office through the Head of the institution.
Selection Process :-
- The District Office, Social Welfare has the right to accept / reject the applications.
150 rupees from 1st to 5th class ,170 rupees from 6th to 8th class ,190 rupees from 9th to 12th class