Jashpur District lies in the north-eastern corner of the state of Chhattisgarh in India adjoining the border of Jharkhand and Odisha. Jashpur Nagar is the administrative headquarters of the district. It is currently a part of the Red Corridor.During the British Raj Jashpur town was the capital of Jashpur State, one of the princely states of the Eastern States Agency.Jashpur was a princely State before independence. The history of the region is quite vague. Local here say evidences suggest that there was a Dom dynasty ruling the area by the middle of 18th century. The last Dom ruler Raibhan was defeated and killed by the founder of the present Jashpur State Sujan Rai.
- Press release for guest teacher for teaching in primary and secondary school for unemployed special backward tribe community of the district
- Invitation of proposal from women and self-help groups to provide Milk Made nutritional supplement food
- Invitation of proposal from women and self-help groups to provide ready-to-eat nutritional supplement food
- Advertisement for Block Technology Manager (BTM) and Assistant Technology Manager (ATM) contract recruitment at the block level under Extension Reforg (ATMA) Scheme
- Invitation of proposal from women and self-help groups to provide Milk Made nutritional supplement food 17 Feb, 2020
- Invitation of proposal from women and self-help groups to provide ready-to-eat nutritional supplement food 17 Feb, 2020
- Sealed tender notice invitation for 2019-20 for purchasing furniture material / equipment for health institutions of District Jashpur from the manufacturer / authorized / registered vendors on behalf of Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Jashpur 14 Feb, 2020