Apply for Death Certificate
- The Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat does not register for every death, death through this service will be registered only in that Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat area..
- Within one year of death, the certificate will be issued with the permission of the Registrar.
- In case of death after one year of death, death certificate will be issued by the Registrar only and only by order of first class magistrate or tahsildar of related area
- Yellow application issued by hospital (in case of death in hospital)
- Affidavit and certificate issued by the councilor or doctor (in case of death at home)
- Rs 30.00 .
Estimated date of issue of certificate:
- Generally any feedback will be given within 15 days of application .
Please use the below link for for Death Certificate:-
Lok Seva Kendra
Tahsil Office ,Lok Seva Kendra ,District-Jashpur
Location : Block Lok Seva Kendra, Tahsil Office | City : jashpur | PIN Code : 496331
Phone : 9540613360 | Mobile : 9407968994 | Email : edm-jashpur[dot]cg[at]gov[dot]in