- The Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat does not register for each marriage, through this service, marriages in that Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat area will be registered only. .
- Brides older than 21 years and bridegroom should be over 18
- Application signed by both husband and wife.
- Documents for birth certificate (10th digit list / passport / birth certificate) for the age of 21 years or more and bridegroom age 18 years or more at the time of marriage in registration under special marriage act.
- Ration card of husband / wife issued by SDM in respective area.
- Document to stay in Chhattisgarh for more than 30 days under Special Marriage Act (report of Ration Card or related SHO).
- Affidavit of both parties in which the place of marriage, date of marriage, marital status and nationality during marriage.
- Two passport size photo and photograph of a marriage
- Wedding invitation letter, if any.
- If marriage is done at a religious site then the certificate by the priest who completes the marriage.
- In case of divorce, order of divorce and verified copy of death certificate in case of widow / widower
- Rs 30.00Application Process Cost
- Marriage registration fee upto 500 (after one month).
Estimated date of issuance of the certificate :
- Any feedback will be given after 15 days of application normally.
Please use the below link for marriage Certificate:-
Lok Seva Kendra
Tahsil Office ,Lok Seva Kendra ,District-Jashpur
Location : Block Lok Seva Kendra, Tahsil Office | City : Jashpur | PIN Code : 496331
Mobile : 9407968994 | Email : edm-jashpur[dot]cg[at]gov[dot]in