Social Security Pension Scheme
Sector: Social Welfare Department
Objectives of Scheme :
- To assure a respectful life, financial assistance are provided to the BPL PwDs (Persons with disabilities) and the dwarf persons.
- Native residents of Chhattisgarh
- Children with disabilities (CwDs) of age group 6-17 years. In which 6-14 age group of CwDs should be school going.
- Persons with Disabilities of age 18 years or above having disability of 40% or above
- Dwarf persons
- The urban bodies / village panchayats will forward the application to the respective ULBs/Janpad panchayats with their recommendation. The respective urban bodies / Janpad panchayats have the right to accept / reject the same.
BPL PwDs (Persons with disabilities) and the dwarf persons
Rs. 350 Per month